Well. Blazing Translations did chapter 174, And I just wanted to say that I’ve compared it with my version. Of course the language is better – how could it be different – but as far as I’ve seen my correctness rate was about ~96% – for any further analyzation I’d need to calculate the concrete percentage.
And furthermore, any mistakes made were just small in amount and seize, and I did get anything important right. So damn proud of myself right now ^-^
edit: WordPress says analyzation – as well as analization – isn’t a word T-T
edit2: soo, I ain’t gonna hide this. According to someone who actually did the calculation instead of just estimating the number as I did, my accuracy rate is rather 91% … well, doesn’t change anything.